We’re seeking an Employee Experience Manager who has a passion for culture, wellbeing and supporting a scaling team. This person will own our office operations as well as provide support to our CEO. This role reports to the Head of People and will have opportunities to engage with cultural and talent initiatives and own special projects. We are looking for someone excited to grow with our organization.
PhotoShelter is a leader in visual media technology that helps photographers and creative teams work effortlessly and engage audiences instantly - all while maintaining the integrity of their content. Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 800 million visual assets for 80,000 professional photographers and over 1,200 large brands, including universities, pro sports teams, corporate and consumer brands, and leading nonprofits. We were built by and for creative people, and we’re committed to celebrating and supporting creative work.
This role is located at our New York City headquarters and is not fully remote eligible. We support a hybrid work from home (WFH) model.
- Use your creativity to plan and execute engagement, community service, wellness, and team building events
- Help with new hire onboarding and creating a seamless orientation experience
- Help develop and analyze Employee Engagement Surveys and pulse surveys to identify ways to continuously improve
- Serve as the liaison for HR-related questions
- Manage special projects that relate to the advocacy of our company culture and overall performance
- Assist with scheduling, administrative tasks and travel for the CEO, Executive Team and off-site employees
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks and ad hoc projects
- Keep up-to-date on the changing local guidance and own the execution of logistics related to safe and healthy office visits
- Manage the overall experience of being in the office, from greeting guests to ordering supplies to coordinating facilities maintenance, repairs, and improvements
- We’re currently operating in a hybrid model and you’ll work in office 3 days a week & work from home 2 days
- 2-4 years of office management or related administrative experience
- Experience leading employee engagement and company culture initiatives
- Superior organizational, time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proactive and resourceful personality with a strong sense of ownership and pride
- Possesses a desire to learn and build new skills with the tenacity to try and humility to ask for help
Additional Job Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Slack a plus
- New hire onboarding experience
- Experience managing office expenses
- Experience planning and executing events
- Prior start up experience
The compensation range for this role is $70k-80k annually, salary commensurate with experience.
- Exposure to cross-functional partnerships and access to the Executive Team
- The ability to grow within a scaling team and develop rich experience in customer services/success/support change management & best practices.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (medical, dental and vision, life), 20 days of PTO annually, and commuter benefits.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
The team at PhotoShelter has a set of foundational values – among them are “we operate with heart” and “our integrity drives everything.” As these values guide our company, PhotoShelter is committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful workplace that celebrates each employee’s unique identity. We recognize that diverse viewpoints and experiences are essential to the success of our team. Alongside our commitment to photographers and creative teams, we in turn ensure that team members from all backgrounds are supported to grow creatively and professionally in their careers at PhotoShelter.We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment.It’s not about our bottom line, it’s about the core values that drive us forward. Our management team and hiring managers are mindful of the needs of our unique community, ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, welcoming and safe for all.