Senior Project Controls Specialist
About The Role
30-year-old Capital Construction Project Management and Project Controls Consulting Firm is searching for an Experienced Senior Level Project Controls Specialist for an in-office role in the Walnut Creek area.
For over 30 years, this organization has been an industry leader providing Project Management Solutions to their clients on their Capital Construction Projects. Focusing in the Utilities, Oil, Gas, Water, transportation and other Large Construction Projects, their Project Controls Professionals have worked on some of the largest Capital Construction Projects throughout the US.
Senior Project Controls Specialist (SPCS) is an integral part of the project controls team. In this client facing role, the SPCS will; be responsible for project estimating, scheduling, change documentation, cost management, forecasting and more.
• Scheduling, involving critical path method scheduling techniques, estimating, project cost management, forecasting and document control for multiple projects.
• Cost management and forecast reporting.
• Risk management by identifying and mitigating risk potentials to the project.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
• A minimum of 10 years direct project controls experience
• Oracle Primavera P6
• Cost management experience