The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for supporting all functions of the Human Resources department. The generalist is knowledgeable and responsible for the administration of company policies, procedures and programs. The role will also be accountable in areas such as staffing, HRIS, compensation/benefits, employee relations, talent management, organizational development and training
• Maintain employee-related databases. Prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and the company.
• Handle full cycle recruiting efforts; prepare job postings, place recruitment ads, screen applicants and resumes, conduct candidate interviews and reference checks, and provide hiring managers with best qualified candidates; communicate employment offers to select candidates and negotiate counter offers when required.
• Conduct workplace investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
• Partner with local management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs and laws
• Advise managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company. Counsel managers on employment issues