Charitable Organization consisting of a Family Foundation and other charitable entities focused on solving critical issues impacting the world is searching for a talented Administrative Assistant to join the team.
The Administrative Assistant (AA) is an important member of the Organization and will provide direct administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and organizational staff.
The AA will be an administrative professional who is flexible, discrete, and able to handle confidential information, manage time sensitive projects and be an adept problem-solver. They will have excellent written and oral communication skills, superb attention to detail, strong calendar management and excellent scheduling skills with the ability to manage extremely busy schedules, travel arrangement organization, meeting coordination, project management and creating and drafting reports.
Minimum Education and Experience
- The AA provides administrative support the Chief Financial Officer and organizational staff members.
- Schedules and organizes a heavy calendar of continually evolving meetings and outside activities involving multiple participants in a fast-paced environment.
- Creates materials, documents, presentations. and reports in support of the CFO and team.
- Assists with Accounts Payable activities including preparing and submitting invoices and ensuring proper coding and documentation.
- Manages complex travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained, and advance materials are coordinated.
- Manages work deadlines and schedules and is proactive in meeting them, and in anticipating needs related to the meeting of those deadlines.
- Organizes, answers, and directs written correspondence and calls.
- Works both independently and as part of a team on projects; handles matters quickly, proactively, and with follow-through to successful completion.
- Drafts, formats, and proofreads materials for spelling, grammar, layout, and typographical errors.
- Organizes and locates documents stored electronically and in paper files on a continual basis.
- Prepares expense reports and manages and tracks expenses through the reimbursement process.
- High School Diploma required, associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of office administrative experience.
- Excellent knowledge of office administration procedures and the operation of standard office equipment, systems, and programs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A self-starter, who can be self-directed, manages well through ambiguity, yet consults appropriately.
- A creative and calm problem solver.
- Superior proficiency in a variety of computer software applications (including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF).
- A high level of communicative and interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle discreetly sensitive and confidential matters.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and interruptions with ease.
- A strong and proven work ethic, high energy, and outstanding organizational skills.
- Strongly collaborative personality.
- Analytic ability to gather and summarize data.