International Corporation is searching for a Administrative Assistant for their NY Times Square Office. This organization is big on promoting from within, so there is a lot of opportunity for growth. This role is in office and remote is not available.
- Greet Clients arriving in office
- Monitor and maintain office calendar
- Answer phones
- Ensure all required technology and documents are available for meetings.
- Assist Leadership with projects details, overseeing completion of administrative tasks.
- Assist with legal administrative work, case and document management.
- Coordinate scheduled events, presentations and Company meetings.
- Manage intra-office information flow, ensuring timely completion for projects.
- Compile gathered information into proper formats, distributing information.
- Responsible for general office concerns, including supplies, equipment maintenance, filing, copying and various needs of Leadership and clients.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, with PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize, detail oriented.
- Independent, resourceful, self-discipline, analytical and takes initiative.
- Ability to handle confidential information efficiently and responsibly
Bachelors degree preferred.
1+ years of administrative experience.