Educational Non-Profit Organization providing free Judaic and secular educational resources and tools online for Jewish Schools and educators is searching for a talented Administrative Assistant (AA) who is fluent in Hebrew to join their team.
The Administrative Assistant (AA) is an important member will provide direct administrative support to the Director and organization.
The AA will be an administrative professional who is flexible, discrete, and able to handle confidential information, manage time sensitive projects and be an adept problem-solver. They will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be a talented researcher, have superb attention to detail, experience creating both digital and print materials, calendar management and meeting coordination, and project management skills. The AA will also be fluent in Hebrew with advanced ability in both reading and writing.
Minimum Education and Experience
- The AA provides administrative support the Founding Director and organizational staff members.
- Schedules and organizes a heavy calendar of continually evolving meetings and outside activities involving multiple participants in a fast-paced environment.
- Researches and drafts content for presentations, social media and other pertinent materials and collaborates with the parent organization’s communications team.
- Organizes and prepares materials, documents, presentations, and reports in support of the Director and organization.
- Manages travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained, and advance materials are coordinated.
- Manages work deadlines and schedules and is proactive in meeting them, and in anticipating needs related to the meeting of those deadlines.
- Organizes, answers, and directs written correspondence and calls.
- Works both independently and as part of a team on projects; handles matters quickly, proactively, and with follow-through to successful completion.
- Drafts, formats, and proofreads materials for spelling, grammar, layout, and typographical errors.
- Organizes and locates documents stored electronically and in paper files on a continual basis.
- Prepares expense reports and manages and tracks expenses through the reimbursement process.
- Drives Director and staff to meetings, conferences and more.
- High School Diploma required, associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hebrew Fluency
- Strong familiarity with the Orthodox Jewish Community and Customs.