Organic Ingredients manufacturing organization is searching for a talented Project Manager to join their team. This is a hybrid role, in office a few days a week and remote a few days from home.
The Project Manager (PM) primary responsibilities are to develop project plan, coordinate, oversee and execute plan deliverables to completion for small to large company projects in a high-quality manner on-time and within budget. Your duties are to establish project timelines, define project deliverables, delegate tasks, ensure the project is on schedule, oversee from start to finish, and offer guidance to improve progress and execution. This role will also be responsible for recruiting and training a project team, communicating with other departments to fill project needs, and constantly searching for ways to improve efficiency while managing the overall project plan and budget. The project manager will obtain resources, review project quality, and create relevant reports for assessment and analysis.
Essential Job Functions
• Develop full project plan based on business, stakeholder, resourcing and expectations
• Manage the end-to-end project delivery for multiple projects running concurrently and be the main point of contact for the projects
• Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and track project plan and metrics of varying complexity (small to large projects)
• Facilitate project status meetings, capture meeting minutes, reports status to technical leaders, sponsors, and stakeholders
• Manage traceability of projects: documentation, project history and organizational knowledge
• Develop and utilize centralized methodologies, tools, templates for reporting and reducing bureaucracy
• Create high quality visually compelling metrics reports, including revenue, adoption (pipeline & submission)
• Ensure alignment of initiatives, liaise and actively collaborate with stakeholders in cross-functional teams and drive results to maintain project delivery according to timelines
• Manage project requirements to ensure the value to the business
• Understand the scope of the project(s) and manage scope creep
• Draft SOP and flowcharts related to the projects
• Set and enforce project deadlines; adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or budget change
• Delegate project specific tasks effectively
• Create and manage action register
• Coordinate tasks and resources
• Ensure that projects fulfill budget and quality standards; performing quality control on the project to maintain high standards
• Draft project disposition reports on a weekly or bi-weekly basis
• Maintain excellent communication both vertically and horizontally within organization
• Develop, manage and execute the change management plan and deliverables in partnership with Human Resources
• Uphold and demonstrate stated BFI values with respect to all job responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Business, or a related field
• Project management experience and/or PMI certified
• Implementation experience of ERP and software/systems a plus
• Must have 3 years in flavor or related industry
• Formal Project Management training is a plus
• Experience with product life cycle management
• Some travel required
SmartHire, Inc. offers Contingency Search, Retained Search, Recruitment Process Outsourcing RPO and On-Demand Hourly recruiting.
SmartHire focuses in Legal, Engineering, Medical or Healthcare, Human Resources, Communications/Public Relations, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Biotechnology, Non-Profit, Marketing and Sales.
For more information on SmartHire, please visit our website at www.smarthireinc.com.
SmartHire Inc., 1 E Erie St, Suite 525-2573, Chicago, IL 60611