Leader in Visual Media Technology and Digital Asset Management is searching for a talented Customer Success Manager to join their team.
In this role you will impact customers’ basic and strategic challenges through onboarding and continued guidance. You will be responsible for understanding customers’ needs and support the elevation of their visual asset workflows.
- Deep understanding of the organization's product, how it works, and the multitude of ways our clients use the system
- Work one-on-one with new users during personalized onboarding and training sessions
- Establish and manage relationships with your clients to understand and advise on their workflow and increase adoption and satisfaction
- Communicate best practices to new users to expedite successful outcomes
- Process annual renewals to maintain high retention rate
- Help generate incremental account revenue from clients by upselling add-ons and identifying account expansion opportunities
- Use Salesforce to execute and keep track of client interactions
- Support migration for clients moving from their current system.
- Work with the Product team to schedule custom development work for clients as needed
- Collaborate with the Sales team as-needed to help close new accounts
- Escalate and follow all problems to resolution
- Identify and communicate customer feedback to inform future product improvements
- Take on and manage specific projects as delegated by team lead and manager
- 2-3+ years of experience managing mid-market to enterprise level customers leveraging a true SaaS solution.
- To have a strong interest/understanding of digital photo technologies, software and workflows.
- To be highly organized and detail oriented, but are able to move fast.
- To be customer-focused and a personable relationship builder.
- To have a focus on impact and demonstrated success exceeding goals.
- To have experience in a client facing role with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- To have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly.
- To be able to listen, exhibit patience, and eloquently communicate difficult answers.
- To be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small company environment.
- Experience with and PASSION for Photography preferred
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce and Zuora preferred
Base Salary of $55,000 - $65,000 plus quarterly commissions.