Our client is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) that has a proven track
record in selling technology solutions including Managed IT, Cloud and Infrastructure, Web and
Mobile App Development, Integration and Migration, Digital Transformation, Technical Staff
Augmentation and more. The BDR will work with the leadership team and be responsible for the
overall strategy, business development and sales of the organizations IT solutions.
Candidate must live in the West Coast Time zone.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
From data configuration to enterprise-level software implementation, IT capability assessments to
user training, and technology staff augmentation. Our client, a 30-year-old organization, provides
cost-effective and efficient technology solutions for small to large businesses in multiple
industries, large infrastructure utilities and more.
• Collaborate with organization leadership to establish vision and strategy for executing a sales
plan to achieve targets and expand customer base of the organization’s IT solutions.
• Utilize strong understanding of IT solutions and organization’s offerings.
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
• Research and identify emerging markets and market shifts.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, decision-making
process, goals, objectives, and strategies.
• Build and maintain strong and long-lasting account management / customer relationships.
• Effectively communicate the values proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Prepare presentations and present to customers, trade shows, external and internal meetings and
• Actively engage in social media including LinkedIn posting and other social media
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the leadership
• Strong business and financial acumen.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
• 5+ years of sales experience, meeting, and exceeding targets in technology sales.
• Strong business development experience in technology sales including creating and developing a
• Ability to communicate, create presentations, present to and influence customers in all levels
of the organization.
• Excellent negotiation skills and a proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to
• Ability to travel when needed (mainly west coast.)
• Experience selling to customers in multiple industries.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing / Business Administration preferred.
• Demonstrated involvement in industry associations, groups, and social media
Our client is a Certified as a Federal Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and State of California Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SB/DVBE).
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation of approximately $90,000 - $130,000 and commission
SmartHire, Inc. offers Contingency Search, Retained Search, Recruitment Process Outsourcing RPO and On-Demand Hourly recruiting.
SmartHire focuses in Legal, Engineering, Medical or Healthcare, Human Resources, Communications/Public Relations, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Biotechnology, Non-Profit, Marketing and Sales.
For more information on SmartHire, please visit our website at www.smarthireinc.com.
SmartHire Inc., 1 E Erie St, Suite 525-2573, Chicago, IL 60611