Organic Food and Beverage manufacturing organization is searching for a talented Human Resources Specialist to join their growing organization. This is a Hybrid remote role.
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, the HR Specialist will be an integral part of the organization.
The Human Resource Specialist (HRS) will be responsible for supporting the business unit by aligning HR strategies and initiatives with the overall company objectives. The HRS will work closely with managers and employees to identify and address HR issues and provide guidance on HR policies and procedures. The HRS will also be responsible for talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, and training and development.
- Serve as a strategic partner to business leaders to align HR strategies with business goals and objectives
- Provide guidance to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures, including performance management, employee relations, and benefits administration
- Manage the talent acquisition process, including identifying recruitment needs, developing job descriptions, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and onboarding new employees
- Work with managers to identify employee development needs and create training and development plans
- Manage employee relations issues, including conducting investigations, resolving conflicts, and providing guidance on disciplinary action when necessary
- Conduct regular performance reviews and provide feedback to employees and managers
- Maintain and update HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and company standards
- Participate in HR-related projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in human resources, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, and training and development
- Working knowledge of COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, OSHA, ACA and related state and federal regulations required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Salary range of $60,000 to $75,000 with discretionary bonus and full benefits.